♥ Thursday, February 09, 2006
ah
Pray people... PRAY.Tomorrow will be a freaking scary day from the release of the O'level results for year2005.Yes, totally bone chilling and fear tickling. I'm really Trembling with Apprehension and Awe. God, even my mom told me to Take Care Of my Own Skin. Hallelujah people. Amen. Whatever results I get tomorrow, please bless it to be less than 20. First thing first, I will NOT reveal my results to anyone. Second, after taking the results, I will do a marathon to SP to apply for the JAE. Third, consider whether if it really worth a celebration or anything. Hell. I'm Prepared for the WORST. Fuz told me that she's equally Terrified about tomorrow, and she'll get stomach upset. I figured out that probably many will shed like me. Therefore, Kiasu abit, Dont bring Tissue papers, bring a Toilet Roll enough. 3Ply Top Quality. Dont play play =XToday my granny finally got Discharged =) I'm so thrilled and relieved for her. So after which we sent her home, sort out the whole bag of medicine, went to Sims to visit Nanny. She's cool =) Still that cheerful and loving. And yes, I love her alot still =) I missed her Sweet Potato Soup.Did some dancing and kickboxing during the night. Nothing actually, just trying to burn off calories and fats. I'm gaining weight from all the newyear junkies/cookies. So addictive. Shake that Ass. I'm going to dedicate myself to UniAsia and emerge through the Local Artiste, no matter how hard it takes, I promise I will pull it through all the ordeals and hardships. This is my dream that I never dared to dream about coming true and now there's this opportunity, seriously, I will never give that up, so Dad, Mom, Please allow me to. Shut your eyes on my results okay? I promise I will juggle my studies and training well. Will NOT let you down, rest assure. To all Graduates out there, All the very best for your results tomorrow. We'll all take that slip with gratitude and optimism. I Love You mates really, all these years together in this Prison Like School. Its Amazing how we really cared and carried ourselves well as one up to date. Thank You for those Miraculous Times and sharing the passion and fruit of joy around the cohorde. Love You. xD
Blogged @ Thursday, February 09, 2006