♥ Saturday, January 21, 2006
whats title for
Saturday at last. weekends used to be so special to me...sigh. After 5 long days in school and studying, Saturdays are my comfort, I'm always out there spending my time with my beloves, out to the libraries, out in the malls, out of the mind. Heh^ I really miss schooling, alot. Hmmm... Going to visit TP later on, meeting those nuts in Toapayoh at 12.30. Meanwhile, I should go swim. i really have very broad shoulders and muscular arms. SCARY. Going to Bugis straight after TP, then probably I'll meet Junyi, and then we'll go pub together visit Bing and Sunny. Should I stay over at grandpa's place tonight? I haven been there for a month. I dont want to see him... it disgust me, totally upset with him. its CNY. And he's totally, a stranger to me now. I know, I should'nt have said that, but thats how I feel... My emotions are deeply stirred by him, I'm very hurt and depressed, everyone in the family feels the same way too, Whats wrong with him... ?? But, he's still my grandpa afterall. O grandma... how much I miss you and I need You. You're always here with me, psychologically. And I Love You alot, still :) Please do something to savour Grandpere... or this family will break...I'm stressed.
Blogged @ Saturday, January 21, 2006