BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Thursday, January 19, 2006
Wed's.


Yesterday was one of the most memorable day I ever know. So much to wreck about that I probably lost much brain cells then

It was at 12.05pm (Junyi, you are late xPpP ) at City Hall where I met that lil blur head, he was the one who recommanded me the sales asst. job in Crocodiles, I must admit, I very much wanted to be a sales asst. because, I want to get rid of my phobia of public speaking and to step into the working world, and to gain some working experience. Salary isn't a big deal, I want the excitement and benefits of working. I'm in the comfort zone, no rush to start earning big bucks, I'm still a student who still has her own dream to pursue.

Yep, so Junyi's got an hour break in his job, so he actually make use of his time to show me the place. Was a extra long walk to Suntec, City Link was huge you know, but its alright, back in melbourne, we walk more than we sleep =) to get to one place to another. So the distance is quite relevant to me, lah.
Gayathree was SUPER late. Sighh... so we all met inside Suntec's BurgerKing (was accompanying Junyi to have his lunch, that poor boy's Starved. ) and yep, soon we see him off. After which the so called interview is at 2 or after ( depending on what time i want to get Talked.), therefore mean while me and gaya did some crazy shopping.

Went to Fond Hugs, I tried their Dresses (OMG. LICHUEN!!), yes... looked very...Feminine, plus its only $60. But will I ever have the courage to wear it all and flaunt? My god... no I dont think so. I never wore a dress in my whole lifetime. I mean I have some at home, but I've never taken them out of the closet before.
Later on, we went to baking boys for some huge cookies. It's really expensive alright, more Ex than Famous Amos (Which is my All-Time Saviour-to-my-stomach shop.). But admit it, the cookies are, heavenly.

Went around some more places to look for the cheapest water, cos' yes, we're just trying to waste time before the interview.
So ya... everything's completed. Interview and all.. Back to shopping.
I'm complimented by the manager for being so... *gush...* Well Groom. ahahas...jokes.
So yeah.. had some talk, I was accepted of course, I'm a treasure! \(x.x)/


After which both of us practically headed to every shop, to shop. Stilettos especially. Man, I'm really very embaressed okay, so.. now that my feet can finally fit into a GIRL's thing, I can't just walk with them, very scary! cannot balance, siah.
I've bought a cream coloured hailie top, looks elegant though. Thats because this year, I need to have the feminine touch to complete my new self.

So, I had like 4hours of shopping with my bestie. We were both equally crazy, been roaming around suntec the whole time that I can walk with my eyes closed there liao xD
So, received a call from pigeon, saying what Something Impt to talk to her... I was with her and she's like, rushing back. So bo bian, he got ME instead....
Brought me to.. to some online business thingy, half way through, we bump into Sam and Drey, my loves =) yep, all same company. hai.
Got into the office. First person I recognise without my specs, Mark, then Chingtong. I took a seat, behind me was Suffian. All bartleyans, different class somemore... Sweat.

Why man, I feel like dying after so many weird people kept preaching me like a pastor in church about some money-business-online-promoting stuffs which actually reminded me the moments I had when I first got into CHC.

I kept my ears shut, because
1# Zero Interest in doing Business or setting any investments.
2# I can't Promote any stuffs, I sucked at that.
3# I dont like to talk people into purchasing any stuffs or to lure them into a lion's cave and get gobbled up.
4# My dad and mom will KILL me.
5# dad's totally had plans for me and me? business?? Gasps! they'll send me for a DNA checkup.

My cell's dead. borrowed Mark's to let my mum know that I'm caught up UNPREDICTABLY and SUDDENLY in a business area and in the middle of my happy shopping venture and spending. I even told her about the NTI thingy.

pigeon totally understood my plight, so he actually sacrifice his skin to get my butts off this place. I really appreciate that.
After which, Mark and Suffian were gone, Chingtong's preoccupied by another Psycho guy.

Later on while outside, pigeon went back. So me and ct actually got our butts all the way down to suntec (again.) for dinner.
I took him to this Kenny Roger Restaurant. The servings' HUMONGOUS. after dinner, he can barely walk. poor boy xD so we made our way back eventually, lah. Just the walking, which I thank god for, can help me digest my food faster mah.
So when I reached Novena, I went to the Taxi Stand hopefully to catch one back, by the queue's way horrifying. Then, maybe's god-willed. I have got to WALK back. O well... So hot, I sweated like crazy, I feel so sticky and wet like a drench chicky...

Okay. So I did some yoga and showered and onlined. Bro told me bout the NTI thingy, his friends were conned by the MLT company and lost quite a lump sum of ka-ching. I was like, I knew this was a contrap all the while, nobody makes money so easily, whats more like I was suddenly dragged into it and im feed with money? come on, get real. I believe in Hardwork and fairness, I dont mind being poor, but I mind doing something I detest and there's definately no free meals in this world.

Told Mark and Sam about what my bro actually shared with me. Even my bro, my BRO, knows about this company and his friends are cheated. I gotta let my dudes know right, i mean, i just cant see them being devoured in front of my own eyes. So, I just told them in anycase, as a precaution about the dangers, the choice is theirs =) I love them.



Blogged @ Thursday, January 19, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes