♥ Thursday, January 26, 2006
SINGAPORE IDOL!
Lemme see. Today's like, THURSDAY. OMIGOSH! ITS THURSDAY! ( I really hadn't been faithful to my blogging eh. darn. who cares ^^)
Tuesday- Rotting at home
Wednesday- 25th of January, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JR!!
got up at 11.10am when I'm suppose to meet Dylan at 11.45am. I'M GOOD x)
okay so, after the shower and everything, i finally got my butts down with them in LJS novena.(they've been waiting for like 1/2 hour for me?? opps! sorry guys!)
Anyway, its JR's 18th BDAY and we're with him =) he must be sooooo touched! yepps jr?
right. so we finally decided on the usual place. BUGIS.
walksy walksy, here there EVERYWHERE just to waste our time, I was like a living zombie..
FIRST. IM PALE.
SECOND. IM DEAD TIRED
THIRD. I BARELY CAN KEEP AWAKE WITH MY EYES WIDE OPEN
FOURTH. TOO SLEEPY TO EVEN BOTHER WHERE AM I OR WHAT AM I ACTUALLY DOING
FIFTH. JUST TOO PIGGY ALRIGHT?! xDD
okays. SO i really need the CAFFEINE to keep me from deadwalking, so yeah.. Right into The Coffee Bean, as usual, i've got my favourite i've wanted. Caramel Blended with extra whipped Cream^^ and i got myself my branch, carrotcake. ( the angmoh version.) so sweet =)
To bugis street, met ZhiSheng, my primary school bestie, he still looked the same!! cute lo, that blurblur face that reads "Huh??and more HuHs.." ahahas. He smart kid worx, Maris Stella Boy, dont even know what the hell he do, got JC dont want to study, prefer to sit on his high stool honking people (selling bags, pssstt. He really HONK.) muahahas. Chatted with him while lah, missed the old days, gave me some moments to reminisce.
So yeah, pei DYLAN the boss to get his longpants from ..from..REBIRTH. yeah, thats the name.
so the rest of the day was blah blah. We each took seperate trains to meet seperate ppl =) but i got the same train as Jr, he's going home and I'm meeting Jordan at Tampines.
suppose to meet him in his school lor, but I don't want.. Scared later bump into my bro there I go home NO PEACE.
So yeah, MADE Jordan to meet me at TM instead, then we went walksy, play, chitchat. LoLs, fun guy. Abit dirty nias. naughty boy -.-
Okay lah, overall he's a nice guy lah, can make me laugh, can tahan my kicks, punches and my famous pinches, can talk cock to me the whole day without me even opening my mouth. GeeZ.
He brought me to this place somewhere in the middle of Tamp. , eat PANCAKES. piangs. okok lar.. quite nice actually, except that he totally swept off my appetite when he starts telling me bout R21 jokes. THAT GUY. gosh... how did i know him anyway??!! ya.. MY BRO.
we took 23 back to SimLim, long journey, and I was like freezing! Turned to look at him. Like a lil baby sleeping seh.. Hugging his bag, with earplugs stuffed into his ears, head tilting, eyes closed gently.. muahas.. you can say he looked cute. (SOMETIMES only. ) Then I was like... okok... TRY to sleep. Mans... i cant, I cant sleep with so many TPrians inside and they are all guys. Gosh. Mistake to be onboard.well... lets hop on to TODAY. Thursday... Woke up early to accompany mom to market then to granny's place, and we went home and got out again to toapayoh to buy hairdye and stuffs. Later on I went to the swimming complex with Mark and...swim! I was late... all thanks to the sickening guy in Royal Sports...damn. He's freaking slow and retarded! >.< color="#ff9966">bought a pair of goggles which worth like only 30bucks? and there's NO ONE in the queue. He took like 20MINS to handle my payment. Which is in CASH. whats HIS problem?? dortx.
So I swam like 14laps in the complex, bout 6 small laps in the 0.9-1M pool and spent like another 20mins under the mushroom. Mark swam like....1/2 LAP?!! oh well... main aim. burn those fats. Fats Buster! oh damn, I sound so ... BLAH.so after which bout 2-3hours of swim, i got myself a rotiboy as a reward, Mark went for famous amos chips (someone said he has a sore throat the night before btw...) and yeah, i brought my FAMOUS AMOS CARD of course, I came prepared. xDD anyway, the rest of the day was more blah. I've got this CRAZY idea of joining Singapore Idol suddenly!! ANYONE INTERESTED?Mans... but I still cant wait for CNY to be over, Lee Wei Song =) yes, can then persue my dreams =) No matter how hard it takes, I will make it through the rain =)
THESE ARE JORDAN'S FINGERS. always ruining my perfect snap. URGH.
Blogged @ Thursday, January 26, 2006