♥ Monday, January 23, 2006
monday No blues
Today missy's mood is extremely good, for the first time ever =) Met up with Aiping to do my Big Eyes Colour Lens at Nanyang Opt. in Compass Point, I chose hazel, cos' others are like too bold, dad would KILL me, I guess =XSuppose to spend like 30bucks for One pair, but the darn thing is, both my eyes' degree are fairly far apart. so ended up buying 2, which will last me for 2 months. This time round, is Clearvue. Thought mom's going to slaughter me after she find out bout this... I've just recover from my eye infection due to my previous lens (Daily Focus) allergy, and I'm NOT suppose to wear any lens for a year... (OPPS!!) Anyway, today I good mood, lah, so I was blabbering non-stop and talked really alot (mom's surprised.) ahahas. Told mom my specs really giving me alot of headaches and problems (which is 100% true. Non Fiction story.), and my ap's out with me today and yeah, she recommanded me to this new product, so I gave it a try... etcetc. Everything turned out to be so cool, I mean, my eyes are really comfortable with that and yeah, I love it. Anyway, I thought of changing the colour on friday (cos my eyes' already hazel in colour so the hazel lens i bought didnt really bring out its uniqueness...) from Hazel to Grey or Blue. Hees.... Asking Mark along on Fri before we both head for school =)Anyway, after Compass pt, I went back. I have to plead, dress myself (from street wear to good 2 shoes...I'M GOOD AT TRANSFORMATION~) and the worst part was that the darn indian guards and DM kept disallowing us in. WTF??!! OUR SCHOOL. not allowed, come to visit with good intentions because we still like this school and we miss the teachers and the familiar surroundings what. DO WE LOOK LIKE TERRORISTS TO YOU, RANGAN?? even Mr Liew allows, even that sheep, mother and teachers ( dolly ong, tan chye na and all the staffs) were so glad to see us back. Whats with you Blackie?? Being a racist again because we're celebrating CNY?! hah. I dont like you a bit. Humphh! (ahahas xP childish, lah. )I'm really glad that after waiting outside the gate with the rest for 3hours++, we managed to get in by my most beloved English Teacher aka Teddy Bear, Mr Ng. And Mrs Chou (STep Mom) and Old friendly bloke, Mr Liew (he allowed me in just now lor, he said my hair and everything was very okay and no reason I shouldnt be let in, in the first place, TAKE THAT RANGAN!) We spent our day there, eating and chit chatting with the teachers! (Mrs tan, Miss tay, Mr Asmadi, Mrs koh, Miss Er, Mr seah, ....) even the canteen aunties missed ME! ME! ME! ahahas~ mans~ Im hot xP muahas~ esp the Malay store couples and the drink stall auntie~she's uber NICE!~ I love her! Told her to reserve a bbq pau and soon kuay for me, and hl chocolate, my usual recess food =) awww~ she's just so sweet =) and she loves me too! xDDlater on we went to the field there, our fave hang out kill stress place, missed that place alot....we kinda lose ourselves there, played like lil kids, talked and joked alot... seriously... i missed all the fun time we had together... the Five of us.Me, Claudia, Mark, Henghui and Pigeon. My bestest dudes and friends. What bgr? I dont need that, I have them, the guys! and the girl. haha... yups, I share everything with them, without them, I dont think I'm what I am today, no choice lar, grew up with them derh =) Love them!Schools over! Mission Accomplished xD I bought the lens and i didnt get the solutions and containder to keep them (HOW SMART.) So we decided to go heartland to racky =) spent like 19bucks on the 3 in 1 solutions... quite worth it la... cos' really alot mah =) We went to the hongkong cafe rest. to makan lo, ordered dimsum (clau left, so its me and the guys^^). The food there not bad lah... but the extra charges DAMN scary... 15%... wth. =XWent to moo's place in the end after dinner... cos i want to save money on the MRT fares... which is atrociously disgusting, laa! So me and Mark walked from kovan to moo's place =) SURPRISE HER. actually... i need to use the toilet.. ahahas =) So we chatted quite a long while there lo~ In the end my mom picked me. BEST! no need to waste money or transport =) ahahas~ Lc rawk. So's everything now^ Everythings' cool now...real cool.
Blogged @ Monday, January 23, 2006