♥ Friday, December 16, 2005
Finally gotten myself a new skin xD Surprisingly, I chose a PINKISH one... rather than a Dark Blackish colour... which was my Favourite.Probably...Dark represents loneliness, solemnity, unhappiness and hatred. all the negativity. I've quitted being so pessimistic, tomboyish and ignorant.Cos' I need to save myself from becoming a loner... just realised... very soon, I'll be all alone then. all my besties will be schooling. Blame myself for not being that capable.yeah. Elsie's gonna be a new kid from the block.She's learning to love PINK. to appreciate FLOWERS (i didnt state i like them). to wear skirts... BUT not heelys yet....IM STILL IN LOVE WITH MY CONVERSE SNEAKERSS!... its like... i cant walk without them. ahahas. RIGHT. OKOK.. admit la. I CANT WALK WITH HEELS. cant balance =XWent Kbox today ( AGAIN. ) right. im broke already.Got up early in the morning to go market with mom, cos she hurt her back and she really needs my help. went home.... complete my skin, and then laze on my bed. fell asleep until mark msged me.saw the time and i was like. urgh. before i could do anything. I started sneezing non-stop, felt as though my nose's dropping out, then i was like....damn goggy and sickly. caught a FLU. irritating.hmmm... mom called. Told me to get out of the house to Novena Sq. COCA, eat steamboat... the time's like.....1.30, spose to meet the guys at 2pm. hmm... Gran's with bro and mom. so, i'll be a goody goody la, pei them eat, make gran happy x) I LOVE HER.at first, i was thinking of wearing my mango and op miniskt derh, then i thought again...NONO. gran would get a heart attack if she see's me like this.... so .... i got back into muh room and change lo.... my garfield Polo Tee, and 3quarters. + my darling converse! ahahas.... aint wearing my flip flops. =) muahahas.right. so i ran from home to COCA ( panting of cos. ) had my lunch with them... after eating...gran suddenly turned PALE! i was like. GOD! LET HER BE ALRIGHTshe started spewing her food out... (vomit)then she just turn semi conscious... mom imm. brought her back to the car, bro ran to get the car, maid and mom helped her off, mom den told me to leave since I'm meeting the guys at PS.I had no choice, although im like.. SO WORRIED SICK for her.. Im terribly upset... because im helpless... even if i followed them, there's nth i can do... so i just made a bee-line to the bottom, teleported myself to PS. met Mark and Wins there. Ming Wei haven come =Xhmm.... outside the arcade, saw Geradine. My tuition mate =) She's cute and nice =)clau said she's in PS too.. so we went to look for her lo~ after awhile finally got ta say bye to her and all and finally MW and Wins appeared... den headed to K box lo. after kboxing, we just went our seperate ways lo. took 131, headed atraight home to catch my show =) last episode!.... really glad, lah. Glad becos' of Ming Wei's presence, he's a nice person and good singer, kinda like my bro to me in the house of God. City Harvester =)anyway... Rainbow Connection today was rather exciting.... kinda almost cry lor... JianYi never pick Yoyo.... She loved him so much and like... i thought during the dance and you know.. they will make out and everything... that kiss... those glamour....Instead, Jianyi picked Xiao qian instead... Sigh. IM SO UPSET. humph. NICE show =) hope git part2 bah~ can go suggest^^ haha..right.I've just flooded today's entry xD whoops!
Blogged @ Friday, December 16, 2005