♥ Friday, December 16, 2005
finally back
THAT ONE CHANCE
right. so time flies...fast.was 12months ago when i started worrying bout the cambridge exams.was 6months ago when i took my first real paper. Chinese.was 4months ago when i got my results for Chinese. an A2.was 3months ago when i did my prelims and fair terribly.was 2months ago when i started my paperswas 1month ago when i was really into studying extremely hard and struggling those papers.was today. when First 3 months postage to diff school results came out.i didnt apply for any. will be 2months later, when my actual O results come out.till then, i would then decide. what to do. which step to take. if i can make it to any JCs, i wouldnt give up the opportunity. if cant. i would stick with Poly, and do the best I can. To succeed well in anything.I regret. For not studying hard enough, for not putting alot of effort in my sciences. I know i will not do well in my O's....I know, I WILL do well if i study.I know I like studying.Really. I enjoy absorbing information and getting knowledge. I like getting Distinctions.Why didnt I feel that way in the beginning of everthing??I want to get into a college. preferably SA, or Nanyang.I want to give myself, another chance. To prove to myself what I can really do, I know I have the potential. I WANT to do the Alevels. I want to ACE everything to make up for my loses.im really devastated. I like Music. I like Maths. alot Amaths too. I like Languages. I like Writing.But why. why can't i just put in that lil more effort??Now. I can only pray and hope for miracles in my coming results.anything less then 20 points I would be happy enough..to make it to any colleges.O lord, can you give me another chance, to conquer myself. I really want to Study.Only if you give me that chance.I like to study. I really do. I want to get on the track of excel.
I want to taste success. I want to receive scholarships and real happiness.
I dont mind taking the Arts. or Sciences. I promise to you, everyone, myself, that I will do well in anything thats given to me. Gimme that 1 chance. that ony chance. to get into a college.
Blogged @ Friday, December 16, 2005