♥ Tuesday, December 20, 2005
emily rose.
spent my whole day practically sleeping and rotting at home, went to visit grandma just now at 8++. She's good.these few days... im very troubled bout lotsa stuffs...my best friends.... suppose im outta theirs lives sooner or later... everythings' changing... changing so fast... both of them got into NYJC. im glad for them.. upset at myself.been very lonely recently... just hope I would get out of Singapore soon, stay away from them. Prob I'll stay at Melbourne with bro instead of staying here. Leaving for hk on sat morning. Surprisingly, i just wish to leave this place asap, find a new life somewhere else...where nobody knows me. stay away from my friends. Im a loner anyway. the Tays have been very stressed recently... due to grandpa.. lotsa prob. I'm very annoyed with that fat bitch staying with him. that fucking severely oversized maid. Disgusting one hella woman. Disgrace!!... she think she's a prostitute or something.. My grandpa lost all his wealth... 300k ++ in 2-3 years... spending like 20K per month. FUCK it. i shall type no more. I feel so utterly ashamed of him. Grandma must be so disappointed in him. GRANDMA, I MISSED YOU VERY MUCH. 3 YEARS. 3YEARS ALREADY... AND I STILL LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY. PLS GIVE GRANDPA SOME ANNOINTING... I DONT KNOW THAT OLD GUY NO MORE. HE'S TOTALLY A DIFFERENT PERSON. BOTH ME AND 2ND BRO IS SO SICK OF VISITING HIM EVERY SAT. COS HE'S... INCORRIGIBLE. FUCK. THE MAID IS THE WORST THING ON EARTH. SHE'S A TOTAL BITCH. SHE HAS NO STATUS IN THIS PLACE. NO STATUS IN HERSELF. HELL WITH YOU FATASS. COME WHAT MAY, SHIT YOU. PUKES.i feel like dying. so much problems... so much. fuck. Im losing control, fuck this christmas, lichuen is gonna leave this world soon. Soon if the maid aint dying, soon if grandpa does'nt 'wakes'. So Disappointed. No one to talk to, nothing to do. I just want to get out of here, fast.so long earthlings.
Blogged @ Tuesday, December 20, 2005