♥ Wednesday, September 14, 2005
you may shoot me with your wordsyou may cut me with your eyesyou may kill me with your hatefulness But still, like air
i WILL rise. xDDWelcome back you lazy worm. Well well. Prelims started already, indeed very very stressful and weary. Was like mugging the whole time, kinda confident already in some of my subjects. Mans. Proud of this Bitch here. wakakax. *screams!*Monday was English paper1 and Physics Practical, Tuesday was Geography. and yepp...kinda glad that I'd manage to pull through these 3 exams.. BUT. today's Chemistry is all written HAVE-ME-DEAD. yepp.. totally totally disappointing. I mean.. come on. ITS SO CHIM!! wonder like how on Earth can I ever pass my pathetic and hopeless Chemistry... BOOHOO.2005 BSS PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS TIMETABLE120905- English P1 and Physics Practical130905- Geography140905- Chemistry P1 and P2150905- Emaths P1160905- Chinese P1 and P2( im out! )190905- English P2 and Amaths P1200905- Emaths P2210905- Physics P1 and P2220905- Amaths P2230905- Chemistry Practicaloh ya, wish to state some extra stuffs here .. hmm... im so damn pissed off with ALL SEXES nowadays. Hmm... I think the problem lies with me. I've got PMS see??So clueless about why Girls nowadays so like to act CUTE ( and they are not one bit. ) fancy typing lykk tish. HOLY COW!! didnt you receive proper education?? ( yes. Im trying to aim on some seconcary1s here. ) its no wonder why English standard's dropping. no. i mean BARTLEY.Its not cute LOR?? i mean. yep... like what i've sent out on bulletins, " ISN'T SINGLISH ENOUGH??" and also. My dearest wifey agrees too. damn. DO THEY HAVE THE PATIENCE!.*SHakes HeaD vIgOrOusLY.*
Blogged @ Wednesday, September 14, 2005