♥ Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Nature Routes, of a not-so-gally girl.
Life had not been good for me all these while, is either I get Sick, or I get solemn over some friggin matters.First. StudiesSecond. Myself ( im too anti-social and dumb-struck)
Third. Society Problems ( Everything seems to be pissing me off)Fourth. Male Sexes ( don't know why are they so... damn. i shuddap. )Fifth. Family ( not such a big problem, but lets just say my parents' thinking are too OLD-FASHION and traditional liao. they WON'T open up nor agree with any FRESH ideas whatsoever. And I'm too... mute. Dont know how to communicate well with them. My dad has this HOTTEST temper and too... strict and fearsome. -shakeshead..- )Life Life. Whatever. Its not like I really care, life is getting short for me, I don't know when I'll just poof into thin air. why?? Cos' I have too many Health Probs. Respiratory probs, eye problem, skin allergies, OBESITY. hahx. im serious =) nahx. I dont give a damn. lala. I find that I've lived enough ler. But no..aint gonna cut myself again. I let nature take its cause.Oh ya... I'm so totally in love with Edison! hmmm...currently now got 8 posters of him all over my room door ("v") mUahh`` He's totally adorable! aint he?? Esp in Initial D. OMG. He's AMAZING `` xDDandd whoopps... Been gaga-ing over BoA too... Im so gonna get her newest album. can you believe it?? she started her career at 14!! and she's already 20 and like wow. Multi Millionaire. Richer and Step.Sun lorx! Love her MVs, that girl can really Dance! walalaa^.^ gorgeous beau!I've got 2 of her albums, im getting the 2 newest ones too. Gonna SAVE up. no lunches.
Blogged @ Wednesday, September 14, 2005